easyJet cancelled our return flight yesterday, but the outward flight is still on! It would have been a 10 night holiday (out on a Sunday, return on a Wednesday) but the return flight 1 week after outward is still available so switched to that making it 7 nights, better than nothing. Just need to see if the hotel will allow rebooking or will charge for all originally booked 10 nights.
Managed to get the hotel rebooked so they just charge us for 7 nights, the car hire has been redone and I've now done check in online for both flights. Assuming there aren't any major changes along the lines of Spain we might just get there yet. Only slight sticking point is if we do the Meteora trip we will only get back the day before we check out and drive down to airport so I will be doing a lot of driving (for me) over last 3 days. The hotel near Meteora isn't too expensive if we decide to skip it (non refundable). Fingers crossed.